- Step 1: Schedule Introductory Call – We will set up a time for an introductory call and go over our franchise program with you. At the same time, we will also learn about you and answer any your preliminary questions you may have.
- Step 2: Schedule a Follow Up Call – We will set up a follow up call to go over any remaining questions you may have.
- Step 3: Complete and Submit your Application – If you choose to continue further with the process, you will receive an email with our Franchise Application. Please complete the application and send it to us along with all the required supporting documentation for our review.
- Step 4: Review Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) – Once we’ve reviewed your completed franchise application and meet our requirements, we will forward you our FDD for your review. You and/or your lawyer(s) will receive a minimum of 14 days to review the Disclosures. Please sign & date and return the ‘Franchisor Copy’ of the receipt page. Keep ‘Your Copy’ for your records.
- Step 5: Schedule Q&A Session – Once we receive your signed & dated copy of the receipt page, we’ll set up another time to discuss any questions you may have regarding our Franchise Program. We may have multiple Q&A sessions during and/or after the 14 day review period that you may have.
- Step 6: Attend Discovery Day & Sign the Franchise Agreement – Once you have made a decision to become a Jomsom Staffing Franchise owner, you will receive an invitation to visit our Corporate Office in Princeton, NJ to meet our team including our Founder & President and sign the Franchise Agreement(s), submit required documents and pay the Initial Franchise Fees.
Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales
This is not a franchise offering. Franchise offerings are made by delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document only. Franchise offerings cannot be made by us in any state unless we are registered, exempt or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state. The communications on this website are not directed towards residents of any state where we are not currently authorized to sell franchises and we will not sell franchises in those states or to residents of those states until we are authorized.